Curated Collection: Chris Alliel

Main Concept:

I would like to propose a commissioned piece by Chris Alliel. Please see his work here:

Chris’s ability to bring everyday things life is his specialty. I love how Chris is able to add a whimsical style to eating, or something as simple as sitting outside and admiring the sky. His work is the vibe Capsule House is built on, and I would love all of us to have the ability to own an amazing piece by him.

Mint Mechanics:
Mint time period: 14 days
1 mint / wallet
Snapshot taken before mint.
For Capsule Holders only, no public sale.

Mint price: .03eth + Gas (Minting on the CH website)

Sales/Secondary Breakdown (5% Royalties)

Artist: 25%

CH Team: 25% (IP/Dev)

CH Community Treasury: 50%

Value:

My goal with this is to do a few things:

• Bring life to the lore and world we are building. Provide our community with a quality/beautiful piece of art. Build our relationships with artists, and use our platform for more exposure for them and for ourselves. Grow the community treasury.

Current Status:

Just waiting for the go ahead. Chris has been made aware of the structure. Once this is approved, Chris and I will get to work on it.

Budget:
Commission price: 5 Eth (Directly to Chris Alliel)

Schedule:

If this is passed, mint will be in January.

Funding milestones-
2.5 ETH to start to Chris Alliel. Remaining 2.5 ETH at successful completion of commission with acceptance from TheLastBaron.

Risk:

We will need 300 Holders to mint to make the initial investment back.

TheLastBaron will work with the artist to ensure quality/theme of art and agree on revisions.

Team:

Chris Alliel, Myself, and CH Dev team

3 Likes

Love this. But I forgot how to vote ughh

1 Like

Love Chris Alliel, would be ecstatic to mint a piece by them.