Curated Collection: Ijur Horned Yokai Baddies

Main Concept:

I would like to propose a commissioned piece by Ijur. Please see his work here:

https://twitter.com/iJVR?s=20&t=6ZxScs3y_iBv0d_DHPgnaQ

It has been an absolute blast communicating with Ijur. I’ve gone back and forth with Ijur for a couple months on different project ideas, and he has entertained me the whole way. His blend of colors, details, and flow of his backgrounds bring such life to his illustrations its tough to not stop and stare at all the intricacies he puts into his work. I think this could be an awesome way to show off some of our rougher, meaner Yokai baddies. He is a 1/1 artist, doing editions for our community, please take that into account when you vote and research.

Mint Mechanics:
Mint time period: 7 days
1 mint / wallet
Snapshot taken before mint.
For Capsule Holders only, no public sale.

Mint price: .01eth + Gas (Minting on the CH website)

Sales/Secondary Breakdown (5% Royalties)

Artist: 25%

CH Team: 25% (IP/Dev)

CH Community Treasury: 50%

Value:

My goal with this is to do a few things:

• Bring life to the lore and world we are building. Provide our community with a quality/beautiful piece of art. Build our relationships with artists, and use our platform for more exposure for them and for ourselves. Grow the community treasury.

Current Status:

Just waiting for the go ahead. Ijur has been made aware of the structure. Once this is approved, Ijur and I will get to work on it.

Budget:
Commission price: 1 Eth (Directly to Ijur)

Schedule:

If this is passed, the estimated time to complete is 3 weeks.

Funding milestones-
.5 ETH to start to Ijur. Remaining .5 ETH at successful completion of commission with acceptance from TheLastBaron.

Risk:

We will need 200 Holders to mint to make the initial investment back.

TheLastBaron will work with the artist to ensure quality/theme of art and agree on revisions.

Team:

Ijur, Myself, and CH Dev team

3 Likes

You have my support. Would love to see the Yokai represented in their style.

4 Likes

Hello Capsule House Community! I’m so excited when TheLastBaron approach me to do this project. I’m always enamoured with many characteristics shown in this realm and can’t wait to implement my take on it. I’m counting on your supports, LFG!

4 Likes

Great artist, you have my support!

2 Likes

Great artist ! You have my support !!! Let’s gooooo CH ! :muscle:

1 Like

Those Yokais will be fire. Please do Wanyudo :smiley:

1 Like