Curated Collection: MilkTea Cthylla Visual Storytelling

Main Concept:

I would like to propose a commissioned piece by MilkTea. Please see his work here:

https://twitter.com/milktea_nft?s=20&t=UDoQfgoHVV8FnW_30fxvIA

Carl (Community Member) introduced me to MilkTea, and I thought her work would be a great way to show a darker, more emotionally charged piece, and couldn’t think of a better variant to do this with than the Cthylla. MilkTea has come up with a wonderful idea, which will consist of 5 different images, with slight animation and words, that will flow like a storybook. I believe this is a dynamic way to bring even more content to our holders.

Mint Mechanics:
Mint time period: 7 days
1 mint / wallet
Snapshot taken before mint.
For Capsule Holders only, no public sale.

Mint price: .03eth + Gas (Minting on the CH website)

Sales/Secondary Breakdown (5% Royalties)

Artist: 25%

CH Team: 25% (IP/Dev)

CH Community Treasury: 50%

Value:

My goal with this is to do a few things:

• Bring life to the lore and world we are building. Provide our community with a quality/beautiful piece of art. Build our relationships with artists, and use our platform for more exposure for them and for ourselves. Grow the community treasury.

Current Status:

Just waiting for the go ahead. MilkTea has been made aware of the structure. Once this is approved, MilkTea and I will get to work on it.

Budget:
Commission price: 4 Eth (Directly to MilkTea)

Schedule:

If this is passed, the estimated time to complete is 1-2 months.

Funding milestones-
2 ETH to start to MilkTea. Remaining 2 ETH at successful completion of commission with acceptance from TheLastBaron.

Risk:

We will need 267 Holders to mint to make the initial investment back.

TheLastBaron will work with the artist to ensure quality/theme of art and agree on revisions.

Team:

MilkTea, Myself, and CH Dev team

11 Likes

You have my support. Love MilkTea and can’t wait to see how they would represent the Cthylla

3 Likes

You have my Support ! I love your idea !!! :muscle:

1 Like

lets go i approve on moving forward.

1 Like

Aaa hi everyone, i am honored to be asked to make this visual series, looking forward to working with y’all :sob::two_hearts:
I’ll do my best!

4 Likes

Lets go! I love MilkTea’s style!

2 Likes

Love these proposals, great way to discover cool artists. Just wanted to add it think it’s cool that the work will be 5 different pieces that fit together to tell a story. Unique and coherent!

2 Likes