Curated Collection: Rykyart Eyes of the Species

Main Concept:

I would like to propose a commissioned piece by RykyArt. Please see his work here:

https://twitter.com/rykyart?s=20&t=6ZxScs3y_iBv0d_DHPgnaQ

RykyArt has been a pleasure to work with, and discuss various aspects of art and his process. His most recent pieces are getting scooped up within hours, and its well deserved. When I first noticed his portraits, the eyes seemed to have a life of their own, like a galaxy I could stare into forever. I asked if he would be open to doing a anime inspired piece but with his style, highlighting a pair of eyes of each species, stacked on another, like we see in so many anime promo content.

Mint Mechanics:
Mint time period: 7 days
1 mint / wallet
Snapshot taken before mint.
For Capsule Holders only, no public sale.

Mint price: .01eth + Gas (Minting on the CH website)

Sales/Secondary Breakdown (5% Royalties)

Artist: 25%

CH Team: 25% (IP/Dev)

CH Community Treasury: 50%

Value:

My goal with this is to do a few things:

• Bring life to the lore and world we are building. Provide our community with a quality/beautiful piece of art. Build our relationships with artists, and use our platform for more exposure for them and for ourselves. Grow the community treasury.

Current Status:

Just waiting for the go ahead. RykyArt has been made aware of the structure. Once this is approved, RykyArt and I will get to work on it.

Budget:
Commission price: .8 Eth (Directly to RykyArt)

Schedule:

If this is passed, the estimated time to complete is 1 month.

Funding milestones-
.4 ETH to start to RykyArt. Remaining .4 ETH at successful completion of commission with acceptance from TheLastBaron.

Risk:

We will need 160 Holders to mint to make the initial investment back.

TheLastBaron will work with the artist to ensure quality/theme of art and agree on revisions.

Team:

RykyArt, Myself, and CH Dev team

5 Likes

Hey everyone. I am so excited and very grateful for being contacted by TheLastBaron. It was a really nice chat and it would be so awesome to create a picture for such a wonderful community. Once this is approved, I will do my very best to make a perfect artwork for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Have a wonderful day! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I approve. I think this is a great candidate for a “free” mint for holders as well.

3 Likes

You have my support!

2 Likes

I approve. “free” mint for holders as well. And i follow Riky on Twitter and i love his art ! +1 :v:

2 Likes

lets go and push this forward.

2 Likes

Nice! I see great potentiel for a demi human landscape. Or to introduce a giant mythical creature to the CapsuleVerse.

1 Like