TokyoLuv Post-Human Cyberpunk Street Commission (Active Proposal)

Main Concept:

I would like to propose a commissioned piece by TokyoLuv. Please see his work here:

foundation.app

TOKYOLUV (@tokyoluv) | Foundation

I create cyberpunk worlds from my photos.

tokyoluv.com

Tokyoluv

Street photography with a cyberpunk aesthetic.

https://twitter.com/TokyoLuv?s=20&t=9ND4HnKzR_I8OlUIvPlIQw

I couldn’t be happier, nor more excited to have the opportunity to have ToykoLuv do a piece for us. If you didn’t know TokyoLuv is a fellow cap holder and OG minter. Seer owns his piece Osaka (Osaka | Foundation ) and his ATH piece sold for 10eth. He was immediately on board and was excited at this chance to work with the Capsule House IP and bring you guys an amazing piece… plus he’s a Posthuman maxi, so it’ll be our first gander into the Posthuman world!

Mint Mechanics:
Mint time period: 7 days
1 mint / wallet
Snapshot taken before mint.
For Capsule Holders only, no public sale.

Mint price: .03eth + Gas (Minting on the CH website)

Sales/Secondary Breakdown (5% Royalties)

Artist: 25%

CH Team: 25% (IP/Dev)

CH Community Treasury: 50%

Value:

My goal with this is to do a few things:

• Bring life to the lore and world we are building. Provide our community with a quality/beautiful piece of art. Build our relationships with artists, and use our platform for more exposure for them and for ourselves. Grow the community treasury.

Current Status:

Just waiting for the go ahead. TokyoLuv has been made aware of the structure. Once this is approved, TokyoLuv and I will get to work on it.

Budget:
Commission price: 5 Eth (Directly to TokyoLuv)

Schedule:

If this is passed, the estimated time to complete is 3 weeks.

Funding milestones-
2.5 ETH to start to TokyoLuv. Remaining 2.5 ETH at successful completion of commission with acceptance from TheLastBaron.

Risk:

We will only need 334 Holders to mint to make the initial investment back.

TheLastBaron will work with TokyoLuv to ensure quality/theme of art and agree on revisions with TokyoLuv.

Team:

TokyoLuv, Myself, and CH Dev team

Temp Check

7 Likes

Same comment frol the other one :grin:

Can you push the vote with 3 entry choices?
And we can see if we want it with or without extra mint.

Thks again.

1 Like

Same here.
Love the art. But we need to validate mint is a good choice (compared to airdrop) before doing another one imo.

1 Like

Hi. I love the art of tokyoLuv. I’m in ! :partying_face:

by airdrop, do you mean free?

Hi, love the idea, love the project, hope this is exclusive to capsule holder and maybe start giving a extra mint to the “diamonds holders” (more than 4 months in Capsule)

1 Like

You’ve got my vote. Repeating what I said in Temp Check: TokyoLuv is one of the GOATs

1 Like

Agreed! GOAT and CAPSULE HOUSE HACKER!