TokyoLuv Post-Human Cyberpunk Street Commission

Main Concept:

I would like to propose a commissioned piece by TokyoLuv. Please see his work here:

https://twitter.com/TokyoLuv?s=20&t=9ND4HnKzR_I8OlUIvPlIQw

I couldn’t be happier, nor more excited to have the opportunity to have ToykoLuv do a piece for us. If you didn’t know TokyoLuv is a fellow cap holder and OG minter. Seer owns his piece Osaka (Osaka | Foundation) and his ATH piece sold for 10eth. He was immediately on board and was excited at this chance to work with the Capsule House IP and bring you guys an amazing piece… plus he’s a Posthuman maxi, so it’ll be our first gander into the Posthuman world!

1 mint per wallet exclusively for cap holders for 6 days. Final Day x2/wallet.

Edition size will be maxed out at total number of holders at completion of piece. If after 6 days we are not sold out, we will open it up for a max of 2/wallet in addition to the 1 already purchased, until we are capped or the day ends. I understand both sides of the coin, dilution and rarity, but at the same time everyone will always skirt the system, and some may just want more to have and to sell, and I cannot fault people for that. While we will never make everyone happy, our goal is to do our best and be as transparent as possible.

Mint Mechanics:
Mint time period: 7 days
Capped at current amount of holders at time of artwork completion (ie. 4000).
First 6 days: 1/wallet
Final day: 2/wallet Until capped or day end
This allows all holders who want one 6 days to mint.
At the end of the 6 days, holders will be allowed to mint 2/wallet for a total of 3 overall.

Mint price: .03eth + Gas (Minting on the CH website)

Sales/Secondary Breakdown (5% Royalties)

Artist: 25%

CH Team: 25% (IP/Dev)

CH Community Treasury: 50%

Value:

My goal with this is to do a few things:

• Bring life to the lore and world we are building. Provide our community with a quality/beautiful piece of art. Build our relationships with artists, and use our platform for more exposure for them and for ourselves. Grow the community treasury.

Current Status:

Just waiting for the go ahead. TokyoLuv has been made aware of the structure. Once this is approved, TokyoLuv and I will get to work on it.

Budget:
Commission price: 5 Eth (Directly to TokyoLuv)

Schedule:

If this is passed, the estimated time to complete is 3 weeks.

Funding milestones-
2.5 ETH to start to TokyoLuv. Remaining 2.5 ETH at successful completion of commission with acceptance from TheLastBaron.

Risk:

We will only need 334 Holders to mint to make the initial investment back.

TheLastBaron will work with TokyoLuv to ensure quality/theme of art and agree on revisions with TokyoLuv.

Team:

TokyoLuv, Myself, and CH Dev team

19 Likes

LOVE IT!! HUGE FAN OF TOKYOLUV :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You have my vote. TokyoLuv is a GOAT and I’ve been dying to own more than just DokiDoki’s of his. Upvote, upvote, upvote

4 Likes

Love this, you’d have my vote

4 Likes

Love the project, you’d have my vote

3 Likes

perfect i love it and big fan

3 Likes

This is amazing…you have my 2 votes…Thanks @TheLastBaron for your hard work…keep grinding!!!

3 Likes

Love tokyoluv’s work and super cool to see us continue to bring together all these different art communities. Thanks TheLastBaron for all your hustle on these partnerships!!

3 Likes

So down. Every curated project is a win-win for everyone

3 Likes

You had me at post-human maxi. Love it!

3 Likes

This is a very good idea

2 Likes

:100: TokyoLuv Artwork can match perfectly with CH !!

2 Likes

Love this idea, you have my vote!

2 Likes

Love this idea! The art is matching with CH!

2 Likes

sounds like a win-win situation. also a fan of his style, i’d mint!

3 Likes

I agree with this one. I love TokyoLuv’s art. Probably a good theme for post humans.

3 Likes

yes! please make this happen

2 Likes

Lock this in please :fire::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

LFG, you are killing it with these. Suggest pushing them through quickly. Let’s get some momentum on rolling them out.

2 Likes

I mean… OBVIOUSLY a yes! :fire:

2 Likes